• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Elysian Discussion

Should FrostJaeger become the Faction Manager of Elysia?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
I've been keeping tabs on you guys in this forum and I felt like letting ou know that I like what I see and that you're doing an awesome job. I'd like to see more Elysians, too.

One thing I think that might help is to make the Elysians more visible - A forum banner of some sort would be cool, and some character artwork would help. I'm willing to pay for art commissions on it, you know (although I'm kind of poor lately due ot school and taxes lol). All you guys have to do to request art is to edit yourself onto the bottom of the list of characters needed artwork.

You should also add your plot here and put info about it and your characters into the Wiki. It's already replaced the old "Setting" and "Guides" sections on the website.

Mhm. Two things to note.

Hikael will press the ones with a bit of promise MUCH harder...

...and Hikael teaches swordfighting designed for the express purpose of killing with maximum efficiency, something fencing just doesnt quite live up to.

Hikael: "Today, I will show you how to properly disarm people. Any volunteers?"

A plebian steps forward.

Hikael: "How brave. Now if you would please get into a fighting stance we will begin..."

The plebian lowers his stance, shield and sword at the ready. Hikael suddenly lunges forward and her sword sweeps up, tracing an ascending crescent moon path through the poor plebian's shoulder. Much blood then squirts out as the arm, severed, drops down to the floor with a thump.

Plebian: "AUUYGH! DA PAIN!!!"

Hikael: "...and this, my students, is how you properly disarm your opponents."

Plebian: "OH GAWD IT BUURNS!"

Hikael: "Heavens above! Someone give the poor man an aspirin..."

The angel instructor sighs in exasperation and walks away.

Plebian: "AHM BLEEDIN'!"

I agree lala... ^_^

ahem....

Evan:God darn it...
*smacks a bunnie over the head with a pillow*
Evan: you...
*smacks bunnie again*
Evan:biatch...
*and again*
Evan:DIE!!!
*Finally pulls out sword and stabs bunnie*
Evan: bunnie-ka-bob for dinner!!!

*Sounds of walking in a forested area*

Schuyler: here dinner, here dinner, come out come out wherever you are....
*sees squirrel type thing*
Schuyler: Ah! theres dinner, dont move little guy, this wont hurt a bit.
*fires disruptor rifle on automatic setting*
Schuyler: Well...one of two things, squirrels got really fast all of a sudden, or judging by the blood spray, there isnt much left...stupid squirrel.
*kicks squirrel guts*

And cue giant scary thing.

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/061002.jpg

lol *tackles* You of course...I wana make another Elysian, but I've allready got two characters... so... eh... Flynt needs to post >.<

I agree.. Does he get on much? Anyway Im contemplating making another Elysian :) since I like them so much. I mean who could pass up wings? Even if you cant fly with them... :) they still look really cool. Lol

well... we all wait on Zakalwe to post so.. >.< I have no clue...

If you're in desperate need for a roleplay though, I can allways help you out there...

You make it sound like im always out of touch/gone forever...

Just send me an IM like Zakalwe, and ill get around to posting when I have time. The last post for like a month was mine...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back