• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission EM-J3-1a "Dennis"

Jimmy

Lover of Purple
Inactive Member
Submission Type: Robot
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=emrys:em-j3-1a_dennis

Faction: Emrys
FM Approved Yet? N/A
Faction requires art? No?

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? Yes?
Previously Submitted? No

Notes:
Here it is, the finest in mildly obtrusive automated security technologies to make redundant most of your organic security forces. Perfect for celebrities, VIP's, and baddies living in hollowed out volcanoes. Get your two dozen today!

The Dennis is basically the bigger brother to the earlier Ernie model, with more grunt but a bit less utility.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Unless there's some objection, this will be approved in 3 days.

As the Owner of Emrys, I have no issues. I've reviewed this and worked with Jimmy prior to its submission.

Very nice but a tazer-style weapon would rip its muscle fibres to shreds. Basic plastic laminate would solve this.

The Dennis is not a 'war bot' its an inexpensive security robot. Tazering it might damage some of its muscles in the affected area, but it could still radio in the incident and request backup.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back