• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission Emergency Service (update)

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Wolfe is a trained Firefighter and I am a trained Emergency Medical Technician. We went through it and fleshed it out quite a bit!

It's not there on the actual page either!

In the approved document, it was made by an "external edit" originally, going into the original articles wiki history. Who "wrote" it? Probably @Wes ?

(also can't find credit for the Kuma, there isn't one on its page, or the Green Panel lady)

I had to dig into the forum history, but I found it and added it. Now this is a presume..so @Nashoba (fact in the approved thread) made it, same as @Soresu approving the thread. But I go with @Wes editing it? And I can't find a ref on who did the art...

The Ke-T8 Kuma artwork was done by me with DOGA. In fact all of the Artwork for the Ke-T8 was done by me. Statement added to the primary Kuma page.

Last edited:
FM Approved. NTSE review still required. One of the other reviewers will assist.

Also, I think based on what @Ametheliana said is that if old articles with no OOC information there is a mandate to add them if the original article was too old to feature them?

The release of the EM-J6-1 "Rayleigh" with the medical package option has seen a rise in occurrence of integrated security within an emergency medical team.
I don't think any of these have been purchased by the Star Army so I'm not sure where that line is coming from.

Other than that everything looks OK to me.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back