• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Emmathyst Caver

club24

Everything Is Magical
it has been a LONG time since I last made a character, I think but anyway I am now presenting a Delsaurian for inspection and approval (or denial) which I will be using within a plot I am running within Nepleslia on behalf of @Legix in response to his question some time ago if anyone was interested in running nep plots

expect an interest check thread by next weekend at latest for that plot but back to the char, i'd appreciate it if Legix could go over this and bring up any issues. it is a species I haven't dealt with before and since I know he would like some light shed on them i dont really want to misrepresent them ^^

also note, her 15 000DA is attributed to past earnings over her life however I can set it back to default if required

Looks good for the most part aside from some parts related to the old crew. Last we talked, I thought we had come to an understanding on that but it seems we're still not clear on how that'd be better off-going.

As far as I can see, though, in terms of the Delsaurian part and the rest of it: it looks good. I just want to make sure the plot-related hook stuff is still on the same page and I'm fine with it getting approved.

i remember we agreed not to make them some super popular or well renown crew which i didn't think I had in this history but i'm happy to modify it if you can point out which bits stick out to you?

The mention of an impressive roster paired with the year of operation seemed to make me think that the group was still in that category. If that's not the case, then there's nothing else I'm worried about. As I said, the character is fine but I'd like to prevent the plot from plugging some pre-RP large group in what was intended to be a very open and flat/equal slate for all to pursue (particularly because the changes to Delsauria's surface via the re-exploration below ground within its tunnels is very recent in the grand scheme of the RP).

ah gotcha, i think thats my fault for being vague, its actually only 32 people so a school class really but i seem to have failed to actually mention the number, so i can fix that up, also yeah i think i have mixed up a couple dates so I'll see to those too, all that really happened pre rp is that this group was doing some mining and such nothing super noteworthy

ill clean it up and make it more obvious

ok so i went back and put in the definite number of 32, hence the original naming of the Crew, i also changed up the found time to be in line with my original idea and what i have on the plot page which was end of 39, start of 39 so that it was only around for a year or so and done nothing noteworthy

also as you mentioned with the caves being recent, i changed up the past bit about her family using mines to be one they created, so as not to deviate from the history instead of them being natural ones.

let me know if there's any other bits in it that still need changing

Looks good. If there's anyone out there who can see something that I missed for general approval, they can speak up. Otherwise, FM Approved on the Nepleslian plot GMPC angle.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back