• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

[Encrypted] To Premier Davis

Nyton

>>>Automatic Internal Decryption Algorithm Running<<<

>>>> Completed <<<<<

Greetings to the most esteemed Primier Davis. How are you doing these days? I pray that you are well for your guidance has been a sane light to our world.

I represent a small group of private citizens who wish to impart upon you our concerns regarding events from these past few months. That is the discovery of our neighbor's involvement with the plague that wiped out many of our families. Now while we understand that there is no hope to seeking any sort of retribution towards all Yamataians in general there is one who we feel should at the least bear the brunt of this even if it may seem unjust to the due process of law. I will not mention his name but you know who I mean. The coward who ran off with his toys to some sector so he could escape any responsibility for his crimes.

As private citizens we understand that vigilante actions go against certain measures of our great society. We also understand that our society's government should not be expected to risk everyone's lives just for the sake of our retribution. As private citizens we wish to take responsibility for our own actions and take such as deemed necessary to render vengeance for the crimes committed against our families years ago.

We do not ask for any help. We do not wish to incriminate anyone in what we do. At the most we wish only to have a blind eye turned to our activities. That is all any of us can ask for while continuing to give you plausible deniability. Our operation will move off world soon so as not to further incriminate our homeworld.

If this were something that we could let go and put behind us we would. Perhaps we are wrong and act only on our selfish emotions. Previously, our only comfort was knowing that those who were accused had suffered greatly. Now those of us who inflicted such to the wrongfully accused have stains that bring great shame. We feel that a task is before us and before some of us can atone we must complete this first. Only one solution can be determined. Even if it costs us our lives.

With much respect and condolences for you and the families of others who share our loss we wish you good day.

>>> Message Automatically Self Erased<<<<

>>> All Possible Delivery Channels Deleted <<<

RPG-D RPGfix
Back