• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interest Check End of year event: Charity Auction

SageShooter

🎨 Media Gallery
So I wanted to gauge the interest and get a signup thread going for an idea I had. A multinational charity auction for a day with a character. The idea is to promote new friendly relationships with characters who might otherwise never meet.

The idea is people would sign up to be "Auctioned" off for a day. They could be taken on dates, go to work together, whatever might come of it. It's a chance for people to jp with others, create fun personal plotlines with others, or just have a fun day shopping with characters or whatever. All of my characters will be up for auction, but you are more than welcome to limit who or how many you bring in.

Since usually on my other board the thread dies during the auction phase as it takes a while, an OOC part will be made for the actual auctioning, but we can do a thread where characters are introduced and mingle at the event.

sounds like fun. I may or may not have time to join but I have a player or two interested, one even bringing up an idea of auctioning off a group instead of just an individual, but that might be tough to coordinate.

I should hopefully be freed up by the time this happens but my Boi Donvan Black would be perfect for this lmao

I'm willing to auction off character(s) for this if it would help. I'm not sure which ones, though... I have the notable star army ones (like Rin, Umeshu, Kaede) but also others like Aran'ya. Could maybe pick a few others you like off my big wiki list in my sig below? ⬇

The question is, what will the characters to be auctioned off be wearing.

... I think I might regret asking that question.

I will buy Hanako for however much gold it takes. I would buy more people but don't have the energy for all of those JP's!

Lol fancy outfits for the actual auction, then whatever suits the mood/setting for the JP's

Also! Updated list!

Ketsurui Hanako
Donovan Black
Menelik Berhane
Darren Leverton
Akamaru Datenshi
Charles Alistair

I plan to make the actual Auction event thread here shortly just as a small side thread for anyone to join, and from there we can go about doing the actual JP's for those that have been picked up.

I'm still pretty new, but any of my characters are available for the auction! I think Indira or Gunny would be the best fits.

Tachiko can be auctioned! She needs someone to show her the state of the world these days, and would think that is a great way to to go about it!

Ketsurui Hanako
Donovan Black
Menelik Berhane
Darren Leverton
Akamaru Datenshi
Charles Alistair
Takeda Tachiko
Indira Vaikir

I think this is a pretty good list that we will finish up with! from here, people just say who they would like to win a day with, and go from there! I will be getting a thread up today for the side thread / mingling thread.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back