• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: ZHS [Episode 2] Tennyo Tenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kunio sheathed his sword as his friend walked away, and took a few steps behind him. He stopped not wanting to add to his situation and turned and headed back to the crowd, and found Sakaki and Rei walking up calmly beside the Samurai.

"Sensei, I never knew you could do that..." He looked at Rei with a curious face, and smiled warm, yet awkwardly at Sakaki like some love-struck idiot before looking back to Rei with a 'Did I just do that?' look before returning to his neutral smile. He let his left hand drop and relax on his belt and scabbard, looking just off his right into the courtyard in apparent thought.

Koi Ponds

William had taken refuge under a tree at the koi ponds when Tavigo had found him. He looked up to see him holding the broken hilts. When Tavigo offered to repair it, there was a glimmer of hope, but it was dashed as he looked over them. "Thank you sir, but it can't be repaired... The blades were shattered to pieces and the hilts are both cracked and the integrity is compromised." He said somberly as he took the hilts from him. "But thank you for the thought. I am just going to meditate here by the pond."

Koi Ponds

Tavigo got a sad look on his face. "Mind if join? May have idea yes." Tavigo sat down next to William and thought. After awhile Tavigo had an idea. "I have friend back in Clan who smith, he make new swords for you? Like that would you? Or me buy new ones for you?"

Forte's body was passed from Tavigo to Shayla as the Principal finally parted the crowd to meet him halfway. Slinging her over her shoulder rather unceremoniously, Shayla began heading for the Nurse's Office. It took her a few moments to realize Sarena was following her. "Eh, you waiting to get an apology from her when she wakes up? It'll be a bit...those Samurai are no joke." She grunted a half-laugh, pushing open the main door to the school's medical facility. It was somewhat larger than most might expect for an average school, but this was no average school. The equipment was fairly advanced as well, although nothing too strange for Yamatai. She laid the unconscious bully out on a table, restraining her as automated arms began to go to work slicing off her tattered pants leg and sealing the wound. It wasn't small or urgent enough to require the hands-on approach, but not so dire that one of the nearby healing tubes was needed either.

The twins whimpered as they were caught again, marched back to the scene of the crime by Nenna. Their eyes were big and watery above those masks, their earlier attitudes fading once their boss was no longer there to protect them. "Oh dear...who is going to clean up this mess?" Nobody had really noticed the quiet Vice Principal approaching, but there she was, tsking at the scuffed floor and splattered blood. She gave Zoia a look and shook her head at another stained uniform. She looked between the twins and Zoia, then nodded to Neena. "Hashimoto-Juni...would you please supervise these three as they tidy up?" She gave her a little bow, still uncomfortable with ordering around a superior, even if she technically outranked her at the school.

"Oh, and make sure Sivaro-san delivers her uniform to the laundry after. And remembers to put a new one on." With that, she turned to leave, gesturing to the crowd to disperse it and send the remaining students away from the scene.

ZHS Medical Facility

"An apology?" Sarena blinked. "I was apologizing to her..! Though, I'm glad she didn't step on my face, those boots look sharp. I was hoping to ask her some things..." She also thought it might be safer to get away from the twins and the carnage, but it seemed to go without saying.

She tossed her remaining half-a-lemon in the bio-hazard disposal, wiped her hands, and then watched the procedure with interest from what she thought was a respectful distance, hands clasped behind her back.

Zoia muttered a little as she was now expected to clean stuff up. What was she going to clean up? "Maybe we should let the sheep clean it. I was defending a classmate from a surprise ambush from the three. Were it not for me, Sarena might be the one in the Nurses office and not her assailant" She grumbled quietly to herself.

She looked at the Twins ad hissed at them, baring her teeth in an ominous display. She had just fought their leader and was up and able to talk about it. She even allowed her Venom to drip from her incisors to add to the display. Her mane would puff out threateningly, and hopefully the stories of what she did to the resident teacher had gotten far enough to make the display all the more terrifying. She had ignored the suggestion to get yet another uniform treated for blood stains...

North Building, Lobby

As the teacher of all of the involved students, Nenna felt at least partially responsible for the whole mess. I should have stopped it before blood was drawn at least. “Seki and Nerai,” she said, letting go of the twins, “go get four mops and a couple of buckets,” she continued, pointing in the direction of the supply cabinet. “And if you aren’t back in three minutes,” she said, nodding at the Vekimen’s display, “you will wish that you were Zoia’s snack.”

Once the twins were gone, the Neko looked at her remaining student and said with a smile, “Impressive fight. And good job at not tearing her leg off, though I bet it was sorely tempting.”

-------------

Bryn blinked and looked around. “Anybody know if we’re doing the election stuff still?”

North Building Lobby

Rei said to every student, "Quickly! On the ground for twenty pushups! We will get to the election after we do them! All of you are at fault in some way for this happening! Hajime!" She began to count, "Ichi! Ni! San! Shi!..." Seeing some students were not on the ground, she said deliberately, "On the ground! This is to teach you to not allow your fellow students to get into these kinds of fights! I'll begin counting again..."

After hearing Rei ask her to get on the ground for pushups, Yuu Sakaki dropped down to press her palms against the ground and pushed up and down to her count. She paused as she looked around at those on the ground as Rei stopped her count, wondering if they felt at all responsible.

North Building Lobby
Nenna rolled her eyes at Rei's pronouncement. Yes, push everyone's face in it. That'll fix everything...

Zoia waited for the two girls to go follow the teacher's orders when she heard Rei's order to do push up's. "That seems pointless..." She commented, not moving. "What were they going to do? join?"

"Who the flip knows," her teacher replied. Looking at the Vekimen, she asked, "how's your chest?"

"I don't exactly feel anything wrong. Hurts a bit, but nothing to really report right now" She explained, looking down at herself. The plates seemed out of place, but nothing more.

Sighing, the Neko asked, "Do you think you can do the push ups? It'd make things...easier."

"Am I being punished for protecting a classmate from an unfair battle?" Zoia asked, arching her brow.

"More like assuage the pride of an Eihei Samurai who wants to be in charge of everything," she replied.

"That pride will cost the next student. I did exactly what she is punishing the others for. Stepped in to try and stop a fight that would have ended horribly given how hard a time I had" She sighed, bending over to get into position.

As she did, there was an audible, deep pop, causing her to stop and groan. "That... Didn't feel right" She muttered, grabbing her side.

"Whoa," Nenna said, dropping to her knees next to the student. "Don't worry about that. Just lie down and don't move until we can get you to the nurse, okay?" Looking towards the crowd, she made eye contact with Bryn as she got up from her own set and motioned for her to come over.

What now, the younger Neko thought, making her apologise to her neighbours as she extracted herself from the crowd. Seeing the lizard on the floor in obvious pain, she again felt mixed feelings. I mean, she deserves it. And maybe if she stopped sticking her snout in everything, then she'd stop being hurt. But...that looks like it hurts. A lot. Sighing, she said, "I'll go get the principal," and walked out of the room until she was out of Rei's sight and ran the rest of the way to the clinic.

Zoia just kinda let herself be moved, looking down at herself. "Ahh... I think my abdominal plate tendon popped" She hissed

"Shh," her teacher cooed, stroking the Vekimen's head. "The principal will be here soon. Sorry, I can't help with the pain."

"The pain is fine... I just don't like my scales falling off personally" She said, holding her stomach. Her scales did seem a little loose

"Okay," Nenna said, concern partially turning into curiosity. "Anything I can do with that? Maybe reattach the plates? Or is it better to just let your regeneration do its thing?"

"I'll see about regenerating it... I'll still go to the nurse's office. I think I only popped one" She grumbled "So I shouldn't have to worry unless I stress it," She said simply. "That knee to the chest was pretty bad.

"Yeah," the teacher replied. "What were you going to do if Rei didn't hit Ms Peacock in the back?"

"Hopefully chew her leg off... That seems like a pretty good plan. Worked last time" She said, laying her head down.

The Neko chuckled at that small barb, keeping the head stroking going. "Good to see you still have your sense of humour, Zoia-kun."

"Oh just help me sit up" She grumbled. "I would rather not show the girls I'm down for the count" She added.

"Got some pride of your own, huh?" Nenna said, placing a hand behind the Vekimen's head and the other under her back and slowly brought the stubborn student to a sitting position.

Zoia sat there and looked around. "Not pride. The other Neko and I haven't finished this... I didn't finish it. I don't look for ties, or just winning the battle. I won't stop until I crush her, or she crushes me" She explained.

The teacher sighed and shook her head. "Just try and not kill anyone...or get yourself killed. Okay?" she asked.

"I'll try..." The alien muttered.

North Building Lobby

Kunio pressed his hands together and dropped to the floor, running the pushups like it was Rugby training. He looked slightly irked by this but didn't say anything, he just stood back up after they were done. He began to look around almost aimlessly to see if William ever came back inside. After not noticing, we walked around towards the Samurai and stopped a few feet away. He didn't say anything just waited.

Last edited:
Zenjinkaze North Building Lobby

It's not that the samurai had pride to be assuaged, she had asked the students to drop for pushups because that's what a true sensei would do, if not worse. She made a note to speak with Hashimoto Nenna about what she had overheard, if given the opportunity. There was no reason to speak ill of other teachers to students, for any reason. The reptile on the other hand, she didn't know had instigated the fight further than it needed to go and, therefor, saw no reason for admonishing her for tending to herself. The little one that went after the nurse/ principal wasn't to be blamed for anything, either, she knew. The students were not at fault, here, for her concern.

Kunio approached her and that samurai's pride that had been talked about was now apparent as she surveyed him with him white eyes and nodded. She addressed those students that had recently gotten up from their pushups and spoke out with a quick tone.

"Yame. You may return to what you were doing, now." To those closest to her, she said, "Why don't we see to William?" Rei was looking between Kunio and Sakaki, the latter of which had continued to do pushups well past twenty and had only gotten up when Rei spoke out.

The twins scampered off as they were ordered, missing all of the pushups while they were retrieving cleaning supplies. The students that had been caught in the crossfire were heading for the various exits, to escape any further punishments or extra assignments. A few managed to spare enough time to mention to Bryn that they would definitely vote for her (mostly to avoid any chance of extra work themselves). The lobby was soon mostly empty, one group forming by the main entrance while Neena attempted to help her injured student to her feet.

"You're gonna wind up gettin' stepped on by half the school if you keep actin' like that, kid. And quit starin'!" Sarena watched Forte's wound seal over as medical adhesive and hemosynth sped along the healing process. "Get outta here before she wakes up and starts causin' a commotion, and you start apologizin' all over the place." The Principal shooed the student away, back towards the hallway to the main lobby, just in time to see her roommate being angled roughly towards the path she'd just taken. Meanwhile, the twins reappeared, looking slightly relieved to see the Vekimen being led off for treatment instead of waiting for the delivery of mops and buckets.

To the Koi Ponds

Sarena wandered out of the medical bay, disappointed and confused. Pondering Shayla's words would have to wait, though; meeting the Vekimen again was something Sarena had flagged as an emergency situation. She quickly sidled out of view before breaking into a run, seeking to take cover out in the courtyard. She'd probably need to find somewhere else to sleep aside from her dorm room again, tonight. It happened often enough that she didn't keep anything important in there anymore, in case it could be leveraged against her when she needed something.

Zoia hadn't crept into her bed again since receiving a spare lamp, but a bad night's sleep was still less trouble than the worst confrontations. Zoia wanted something from her at the best of times, Sarena didn't dare contemplate what demands she would make after having come to her rescue--especially if she'd been injured!

She stopped running when she reached William and Tavigo, and awkwardly moved to kneel down by the pond. It was too much to look at them, but saying nothing was not enough. "Y-you were very brave, William-san. Tavigo-san, too." And not crazy, she refrained from adding. "Thank you, both."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back