• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Episode 3 (GM Cinematic) - Doing The Right Thing

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 42
RP Location
Jiyuu, Former UOC
Doing The Right Thing

Takes place after https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum...-wave-of-fire-episode-0-something-else.65310/ .
  • Kaito Apartment Complex, Apartment 8-44B
  • Atarashi Tokyo

Anzu carried the tea tray into the bedroom, then set it down on the nightstand. A sigh left her as she looked at her bed. The blankets pulled up save for the messy cobalt blue mop that faced her. It had taken hours to clean him up, even with bandages some of his wounds had wept through and stained her fancy cotton sheets. The apartment had been quiet, then this whirlwind came back into her life; she didn't even know if she should have opened the door, who knew what had happened to him? Who would be looking for him? It was the questions she felt she needed an answer to. Did things go wrong? She reached out and touched his shoulder gently, she didn't want to cause him more pain. "Tio..." she whispered, "Tio I brought you some tea. It might help you feel better." She provided a little more pressure as he began to stir. That touch, that warmth it brought back so many memories. It felt like a lifetime ago, before the colonies, before that insufferable Tange woman.

The other noise in the room was not Tio. Anzu looked towards the green-haired woman that was bound and gagged in the chair at the other side of the bed and her eyes narrowed towards her in hatred. She didn't talk to her, she didn't know her story but she was enough that Mrs.Tanaka's old Peacekeeper rifle that had come in the door with Tio had been kept close. When Anzu didn't say anything the woman stopped struggling again. As Tio sat up, he looked towards the woman and then Anzu. "Thank you..." he said in a whispered tone to Anzu. He was still pretty battered up, but he had been worse when she let him in. The short time he had spent at Jiyuu-jo was an oasis, and now there he was in the wind again. Anzu poured his tea and looked over his bandages after she handed it to him.

Tio had always been seen as the weak one, a man in the need of protection. He was never in the Star Army, he was never a fighter. It was obvious though he had been in more than a fight now and he was not the loser. Contempt held on his face, in his eyes as he watched Tange Akari try to pull her hands free. "I wouldn't if you somehow manage it. I'm going to shoot you," Tio said, he pushed down the covers to show the old rifle. He struggled, he wanted to talk to Anzu but not where Akari could hear them. Anzu took his tea from him and helped him out of bed, he grabbed the rifle and glanced back briefly at their captive and walked slowly with assistance towards the living room.

"Tio..who is she? Where is Eidan?" Anzu questioned quietly once they were out of the room. She helped him towards a chair in the living room.

Tio said quietly, "That is Tange Akari, one of my sister's people. She was sent to kill me, she's the one who shot Mrs. Tanaka," he explained. "Eidan is fine, he's with my Uncle Taro, it is how things have to be for now. The more Eidan and I are together the more of a target he is and I understand that now." He held Anzu's hands and looked her in the eyes. "You're going to need to call the Star Army, Call Hanabusa Miho, she's a Chujo in the First Expeditionary Fleet. She handles security for my mother," he instructed Anzu carefully. "Look Anzu, I'm sorry I came here, caused you all of this bother. I had nowhere else to go," he told her, "I had to bring her because I have to do something right for a change...I...I have to pay for these things I've done, make it right for me and Eidan."

Anzu shook her head, there were tears in her eyes. "What about you Tio? What happens to you? Do they take you again? Are you in trouble with them too? If I call the Star Army..." she cried, tears dripped down her tan cheeks. "Ever since Eisuke left with Eidan, I feel lost. Raising him was my whole life Tio and now that he's gone I got nowhere to go," she struggled to speak the emotions were so overwhelming.

"I will have to go back with them for a time, I doubt my mother will have much use for me now that Eidan is in better care. I will come back though, we will visit and everything will be okay," he said. "Come on now, call Miho. Let's get this taken care of." He urged her. He moved his hands to rest them on her lap as she reached for her communicator.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back