• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Ethan Hawkins

Caution:

The "Kovacs" surname is used for the character Takeshi Kovacs, the main character of three sci-fi books written by author Richard K. Morgan, and features as well in the Netflix Live Action adaption of those books: Altered Carbon.​
The word Kovacs stems from the Hungarian word ˈkovács , which means blacksmith.​
Evidence:​
Additionally, as written at the time this bio is submitted, his mother is named "Aerith", a name no doubt borrowed from Final Fantasy VII fame (with the remake launching not 10 days ago).​
Evidence:​

Recommendation:

The use of those names could hinder the approval process. I suggest considering alternatives.​

Good luck!

Fred, Kovacs is a fairly common real life name. It wasn’t created by Mr. Morgan. Thanks for the lit recommendation, though.

Yes while thank you for for recommended change, I would like to ask everyone to restrain from replying to only Faction Managers of the respective character faction, Character Mods and GM for review (and ofc the player who submitted the character)

If anyone has a suggestion do contact one of the above parties, thank you.

@Charmaylarg Dufrain as the GM, when you have time, could you look at the character? :)

Weird that i didnt get a notification for either ping...

Looks good tho! A couple minor things like spelling, grammar, and readability ("his eyes original eyes" and such for an example. and the history reads like one long runoff sentence) And there was an instance of his old name and family with that name before you changed it still in his history.

The only things i see that need to be changed are in his communications where Nepleslians speak Trade and yamatains speak Yamataigo which is a minor thing really.

Unless any of the character mods have any issues i dont see a reason to deny this androgenous cyber-elf into my plot,

I personally don’t see any other additional changes that are required, thought I do await the above said changes before approving it as character mod.

Approved on my end. Im planning on advancing the plot tonight or tomorrow and you can post yourself intro'd either now or i can add ye in at a line when i update it~

With the additional edits made and GM approval this character is approved and moved!

thought to fix a wiki error you might want to create a user page. You can store your characters, own information and more there. Just press on your name in red to create it :)

8B2A7C20-8B8A-4694-81F0-AB0AAAEBFE06.jpeg

RPG-D RPGfix
Back