• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I'd love it if more people posted, yeah - right now it seems that some of us are waiting on people who aren't able to post to, well, make their post. And, from my experience, a bulk of the health of a plot comes from its players being active...

(And sometimes, you just gotta get going even after falling behind or whatever to help keep the momentum up)

Gave Polygon permission to control the medic NPC. Also Bloodyscarlet contacted me on Discord and said she is unavailable due to personal stuff and said I can NPC Tahariel in the meantime.

I'm going through an RP review and I'm going to be cleaning up the crew roster to remove people who haven't made any Eucharis RP posts in a month.

Usually I go with a shorter time but I've been spotty about keeping up with things myself due to my IRL schedule so I can't really other blame people for equally slow posting. :)

But yeah, if you haven't posted lately, post so you'll be kept in the plot. Otherwise I'm going to assume you bailed if you've not posted in a whole month.

The issue, well, reason I didn't post was because of both Kensei and Fuyu being told to return to their original stations. I attempted to make a compelling post, but I honestly didn't get past a sentence in length, so I decided to sit the current mission out. Though if there's an opportunity to join, I would love to ^^

I can explain. I think the idea is that Yui ordered a tactical withdrawal and that the R-word "retreat" was deliberately not used and Majime (and Hanako) are not cool it was used when calling the away team. Basically instead of "moving back to a better position but still fighting" when you say "retreat" it conjures up images of everyone running for their lives in dishonorable chaos and this bugs the Star Army officers a lot, especially since they're not used to having to lose battles in the first place.

I don't see how that would make Arria deserve a full reprimandation, which seems to have been what happened. Maybe a bit of chewing out, yeah, but not something overkill like this.

It's like threatening to fire one of your workers when they slipped on a puddle of water when it's storming so badly you can't see 5 feet outside the building :/

Arria didn't get reprimanded as harshly as you are putting it, Arbs- she was told to read up. It's no big deal and not a formal punishment of any kind. Majime isn't thinking about it anymore and will likely never bring it up again outside of a mission report (this is not anything to worry about, because it's a major lost battle and people looking at these reports aren't looking to fire people, they need to promote people to the positions that need filling in wartime) but she does know Arria is thinking about it and if she is still thinking about it at Readiness Condition Three, then she can approach Majime (or Hanako idk?) about it. The super universe fictional military is a very different place than the workplace in your example, and on top of that she never said she was going to fire her. She said learn what to do next time! ^^

@nerdos in the current main thread: from what I can tell, we're mostly waiting on the power armor team to get inside the Eucharis right now. Either that or like, get murdered by Kuvexians while trying to get on the Eucharis ^^

Yeah, Hanako can't send them to a new place until they're ready, and I am going to do that soon, hint hint :)

I am looking to post soon since I think Wes' was one of the last ones. Kind of thinking I'll have Majime tell everyone to get in the boat and out of trouble. Sound about right?

Hey guys.

Still vaguely trying to catch up with this thread, but life is kicking my ass at the minute. Having a crappy job/constantly trying to find a better one has been really eating up my time for the last couple of months, but I didn't forget about you completely.

Guess the fact that this thread is super fast at the minute, and has quite big posts, kinda doesn't help? Anyhow, if you didn't auto-kill Tsuguka in some post I haven't read yet (Wouldn't blame you...), then you are welcome to NPC them until I get my act together, though, Wes.

Thanks for being patient, I'll get my act together as soon as I can.

Until then, take it easy, freindos.

I mean, she wasn't posted getting out of the Aether explosion of the enemy ship she was last seen on, so I don't know what's happened to her. I think it'll come down to a decision from either you or Wes for that.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back