• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Evangelist Cruiser Update

FrostJaeger

Chief Parakeet
Banned Member
For Reviewers:
I created this because, well, I honestly have no intention of ever utilizing the Evangelist-class Cruiser - not with its vast differences in design philosophy, armament, and role when compared to the rest of Elysia's warships. As I absolutely hate to see setting elements go to waste, however, I'd like for @Zack to have it instead - as it has a similar armament to the Ordained Triumph-class Battleship, would fulfill the role of a warship for the 4th Great Elysian Celestial Empire, and, more importantly, would be utilized in roleplay.

This is something I abandoned nearly a decade ago and not even submitted for approval. It’s one of those things someone thought was cool, and ended up getting some sneaky-stealth-approval at some point I think.

Maybe mention it was an Elysian test-ship or something. I have no use for it now.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back