• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Life Events Every Sun Sets

Rizzo

I want to say that it has been a fantastic five years, but all good things must one day end.
I must apologize to everyone I had promised an excellent plot. I really tried my best but failing to deliver a plot has been my trademark on SARP. After three failed attempts you would think I'd learn my lesson but perhaps role play is just the wrong media for my stories.

I have seen some bad times on SARP but I choose to remember the good times. There will always be people that disagree with any one of us, but sometimes the inhumanity and lack of civility among certain individuals can poison the well we all drink from and I do not regret to say that I have sipped those waters. I have become bitter and toxic as a result of the actions of other selfish people to the point that my presence brings hostility. Furthermore, I cannot condone the actions of our administration in their attempts to fix the problems that have killed my desire to write. In my five years I have never seen anything like this and I am unable to accept the decisions that have been made, nor the reasoning behind them. I must make final my decision to leave SARP to ensure that I do not harm the community like the cancerous members that have spoiled myself.

To be sincere, this hurts and I want you all to know that it is completely my decision based on what I have witnessed to disassociate myself from the community. I hope that one day SARP will return to its former glory but for now I must take my leave. Again, I thank everyone for five great years!

Take care of yourself man. I know we never quite hit it off, but your involvement in Eucharis was one of the big things that kept me inspired during the early days of lurking.

Hope you find a cool new avenue for your creative endeavours, and can start enjoying yourself once more. ;I

RPG-D RPGfix
Back