• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Eve's Impervium Bones

Zakalwe

Inactive Member
I was reading through that very old site of PNUgens on geocities, and found the articles on Eve. In this it says that she has impervium bones, and I belive that Impervium is now Zesuaium. Does she still have these bones, and is the rest of the stuff about her still valid? I was just wondering, because unless I'm mistaken she's still at large.

Also, can people get Zesuaium bones? You know just go to the relevant people hand over a lot of momney and have your bones changed? I do realise that the site I got the inoformation off is years old, and thus everything in it might be invalid.

No, she's switched bodies since then. Her original body was hemosynthed onto the skeleton in a laborotory tube. Making a new body is so very much more efficient than trying to modify the old one when it comes to such extreme/big things like the entire skeleton.

Well, it used to be (in Eve's era) that to get smethign made out of Zesuaium, one had to go to AvaNet, the society of godlike artificial beings that once inhabited Yamatai's southern islands (It was called Geshrintall at the time). Yui eventually forced them to leave while she was Empress), and Ketsurui Zaibatsu and its associated corporate family (WickedArms, Ketsurui Fleet Yards, etc.) took over as the sole producers of Zesuaium.

KZ tends to be much more mass-production oriented than AvaNet was. With AvaNet, one could ask them for anything from a sword to a statue made of Zesuaium; With KFY, their production power is almost totally directed at military manufacturing like starship hulls. Getting a Zesuaium skeleton would be extremely difficult and expensive, unless you could find a "pre-owned" one somewhere (PNUgen Pagoda no Uesu would probably be the best place to look).

Very neat, so the few small pieces of Zesuaium are like artifacts, not really in production anymore and hard to find. Well I wan't planning on getting my character one or anything, but a Zesuaium skeleton might be the sort of souvineer that a rich individual or corporation might like, possibly to give to particular favourite or something.

You peak my intrest with this AvaNet, who where they, and how did Yui get them to leave?

Also their was a mention of Adamantium for bars of a cell on the site. Was adamantium at one point a metal?

Before the Star Army had its own website and RP, there was PNUgen Corporation, an RP clan in Ayenee. Adamantium is generally associated with X-Men and so when all the stuff moved to StarArmy.com, anything that wasn't original (like Adamantium) had to be omitted. That's why you don't see that metal around in the SARP.

That page you see (if you're looking at the old one on geocities) could be up to somewhere four or five years old. The links section on it predates Ayenee's move to phpBB, ezBoard, and even Boardhost, going all the way back to the day when they were using sitepowerup.com (no longer around).

Makes sense. Adamantium is indded usualy conected to the claws and skeleton of wolverine, however a huge amount of other Sci-fi and fantasy books, films, Rp's and so on have adapted it. However it wouldn't have been original and as the stereotypical invulnerable material is probably left out of this RP.

You know there are those people who are addicted to plastic surgery and so forth, I can just imagine a rich buisness man or tycoon buying every enhancment PNUgen sells and putting it on himself, would be a sort of mid-life crisis perhaps. Maybe someones father. Would be intresting if nothing else. Could be my characters father. :D

RPG-D RPGfix
Back