• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Yamatai News (YINN) Ex-slave Training Center opens in Ternifac

Yamatai, Ternifac

In a small ceremony in the central business district of Ternifac, the Toyotomi Training Institute (TTI) announced it was officially open for business. A transition training facility, the main focus of the TTI is the integration of former slaves found outside of the Yamatai Star Empire and teach them to fully integrate in a freer society of choice. TTI wishes to accomplish this with a combination of formal classes and internships with corporations willing to accept non-Yamataian residents into their fold.

"I wish to work with young children due to my experience with my previous employer's children." said Zyna, one of 8 Helashios that currently make up the student body. "When ever I see younglings and children, I just get so excited and want to ensure they have the best environment to grow!" she says, jumping up and down with glee as her generous and clearly engineered Helashio figure complied with the laws of physics.

"There is a lot of work that needs to be done to balance out our students. Many are still clearly conditioned to behave in set perimeters and are still not used to the absence of the collars their former masters had placed on them." Victor Maier, TTI's Chief of Security, said while shielding his eyes with his red and black cybernetic hand from the still jumping Helashio. "But it is important work I am glad to be a part of." he finishes with a smile, still ignoring her.

"Currently the institute has room for 100 students." said the Institute's founder, Taii Mikael Harris of the Star Army of Yamatai, in a written statement. "I am eternally grateful to the Takeda Foundation support with a substantial grant and to the Ryu Keiretsu's Fuji Corporation for the donation of the office space. Without them, the scale of the Institute would not have been possible." the statement continued.

The Toyotomi Training Institute is currently hiring for the following positions:
  1. Headmaster
  2. Head of Instructors
  3. Instructors
  4. Corporate Liaison
  5. Security Guards

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back