• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [Exodus] Is'kra O'rel

@Kyle In regards to the "Neshaten don't know that the USO exists" issue: Could it be possible that Is'kra found work in a faction that wasn't the Neshaten Federation, then moved to the USO out of potential startup prospects?

Well, his history states that he originally found work in the USO, then when Skyguard started up he worked for them. Then the desertion happened.

Whew, now that I can access the site again; I'll post here what I basically told Meta in Discord so there is a record.

From what I understand the plot is independent and thus not apart of USO (Deserters), thus I requested teh following:

1. Change the history, which has been done and I am satisfied with this change (Thank you Meta)
2. Fix the DoB, this was minor but wanted to make sure that it was accurate.

My thanks to Meta for understanding, and is willingness to work with me despite the character not being in any of my faction plots :)

Because this is an independent plot, and thus it is not connected to Uso (although it originated from them, from what I understand) I feel I can grant this exception and allow this character to be approved for Alex's plot. I do apologize for the long wait time, I do hope you have fun and enjoy yourself Meta.

Approved.

Also are you interested in me making an artwork for this character from a base?

Yay! I'll be reading the plot Meta, look forward to you playing a Nesh-nesh :3

RPG-D RPGfix
Back