• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Interest Check Exploration in deep space?

Rascaldees

Banned Member
Anyone interested in exploring deep space with the Sojourner and crew? Kind of a shot in the dark, I know but still; we're here. We've got a small handful of people ready and willing to go and a few things posted. Who knows what we'll find?

I should note that I will be using an RNG system to generate systems, planets, etc. for the thread. These planets are randomized but I take them through a secondary program to make them realistically fit into the system that they're generated for (IE; a planet the distance of Mercury to the sun won't be an ice ball... usually). So as far as things are concerned, what we find is going to be almost entirely random while fitting a realistic model of a solar system. I must say, some of the results are absolutely breath taking for those interested in science.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back