• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Ey Everyone!

TheNothingale

Inactive Member
I've been writing articles based on current events too much these days.
The stress, the loss of Fantasy makes me crave for a getaway for my imagination.
I met this site from a forum where someone recommended SARP as one of the best RPing places in the internet.
I am very much excited yet nervous because I have not roleplayed in months, and I don't really read/write a lot of SciFi. This does gives me a good start to experience things and to challenge myself to get a good grip on this genre.

I'm very excited on how things will turn out as the hours progress. I repeat, I can't wait to meet you guys!

Welcome to Star Army! What a wonderful complement to hear that someone said that about the site! I sent you a PM with some tips. What kind of RP are you looking for?

Welcome! If you're looking for active plots to join, might I suggest checking out the new plot I am starting called Orochi Squadron? I'm aiming to make it a great place for newbies to quickly jump into the action side of SARP, and get a feel for PA combat and adventure fighting the NMX menace. Hope to see you there. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back