• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Faction submission] Origin Industries.

Kai

Retired Staff
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=corp:origin
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
  2. None (nebulas, etc.)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
Hello! Today I am Re-submitting Origin as a faction, as it was once before. Mostly I'm just after the subforum so that I can keep track of all of the Origin RP plot and OOC threads, as well as have a place to post non plot related Origin content such as asides, trade deals, and even R&D threads.

I have gone as far as to create a sort of Character Creation guide, which is available Here: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=corp:origin:employment

As far as Co-FM's, I have @Alex Hart and @SageShooter who are willing to help, and I've currently got two roleplay plots started, which can be found here and here.

I have also started plot plan threads Here as well as here, which will I would like to have merged into a single Origin plot planning thread at some point.

With that done, I would like to know if there's anything else required of me to make sure that Origin becomes its own semi-faction again, although as usual and ICly nothing will change in regards to how Origin interacts with other nations and how it follows the rules and laws of the sovereign nations within which it does business.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Sounds fine to me. Remember Factions are OOC so approving this doesn't make Origin a country, lol.

Being their own country would be too much work. Origin just borrows the laws of whatever country they are in! I'm really just after the subforum, anyway.

Thank you, Wes!

Oh, might there be someone who is able to get me a faction manager banner? Or is that request done through other methods?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back