• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Farewell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunsight1

Potato Salad
With the announcement that Raz is being un-banned and being allowed back in the community, I am immediately withdrawing myself from this site. @Wes , I told you a while back that I would not be part of the same community as this person and I am standing with this decisions.

I am withdrawing my remaining player characters from YSS Eucharis and YSS Sakura II. Do not kill them off, just npc them off to retirement.

Additionally, as stated on their bio pages, none of my characters are available for adoption, ever.

Well, I figured this might happen because you've been unwilling to talk since the Asteria people left, and you took your Ersetu to their site and you're the admin of that site. Of all those people we lost, you're one of the ones I liked the most and who I wanted to stick around the most. Hopefully we will be able to RP together again someday after this all blows over, if it ever does. You're still welcome on Star Army.

I will respect your wishes with your characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back