• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Gaming Final Fantasy XIV: Lolafell Edition

Kokuten

The Pixel Knight
Inactive Member
Final Fantasy XIV
Introducing the NH-35 "Miqo'te"

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v320_Kokuten_Captions_lolafallen_zps189475fe.png
"I'm as tall as the knees you're about to lose."​

So, this game is out, it's sucking up all my time, and I'm wondering who feels like joining me on Brynhildr to play it. Squenix is finally letting the copies loose for the PC again, and their new cross-platform MMO is candy to my MMO-starved taste buds. I very much enjoy the gameplay thus far, and I'm wondering who's wanting to, or has already dove into this.

I have a Marauder on Midgardsormr named Thorfin MacLeod. Since I don't have any friends on that server, I may move him to yours.

I also have a Lancer / Gladiator on Sargantas (Legacy) due to my college pals being on that one.

Three Wal-Marts, Four Gamestops, and two Best Buys later, I have it. Installing now then I have to update before joining. Going to make a Conjurer.

Okay guyz. I've got a linkshell set up, so give me a ring if you want an invite to the Bastards o' Brynhildr.

Bastards o' Brynhildr
We're like Bastogne, but not.
We're also going for some less traditional ideas for a Free Company. I liked what we did in EvE with the SARP, Stellar Arms and Resource Procurement, but I'm wanting to go with something more unique to the setting, or perhaps our linkshell name.

Current Name Ideas:
  • Bastards of Brynhildr <BOB> <BSTRD> <BSOBN>
  • Celestial Army (RolePlay[sup]1[/sup]) (Routier Platoon[sup]2[/sup]) <CARP> <CA> <CEARP>
  • Free Army <FREE> <FREAR> <TFRAM>
  • Celestial Militant <CEMIL> <CELMI>
  • Eorzean Fusiliers <EOFUS> <FUSIL>
  • Ul'dan Regulars <ULREG> <URGLR>
  • Lalafellin Love Police <LLOPO> <L2POL> <LALOP>
  • Crystal Guard <CRYGU> <CRYST> <CGARD> <GUARD>

We need to get our Characters together and do a Screenshot. Also, I'm level 8 right now. Got Cure, Stone, Aero, and Protect thus far as spells go.

I'll join up with you guys once my credit card clears out, I've had to spend quite a bit these past two months ( after having to buy a new MB for my comp >.> )

I did try out the game, but it was mostly so another of my friends wouldn't end up playing a game he really liked alone. Right now, I'm on Midgardsormr.

I'm playing a catgirl magic-user. That shouldn't come as a surprise to some. :)

Folk still playing this? My guild disbanded on the server I'm on and I wouldn't mind switching my character over if I knew you guys were still playing.

Some of us still are, but sadly the guild we had is no longer active. You will find most of us in another guild called Fated.

My arcanist on faerie. She has undiagnosed narcolepsy.
ffxiv_01312020_144627_314.png

It’s like a completely totally different game now than when the old posts were! Now I need to figure out getting PS4 screenshots onto the forum...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back