• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: The Wayward First Steps (Ep 01)

Embel smiled and sat by Shadow "It's okay big guy" she rubbed his arm a bit and sighed "I can try and help you keep your temper down somehow" she looked down for a few seconds. "We could try and go back out, leave two people here to interrogate, the team going out stays stealthy and stays together, until they get word back from the interrogators."

Hugar thought for a moment. "What about moving up into orbiting position, interrogating and then coming back down?" He suggested to the captain. "That way we can interrogate without having to completely leave the planet, and can come back down if we decide there is more worth the risk?"

Tanja thought for a moment and then gave a light nod. "We'll move into orbit, and try to stay out of sight, I don't want to be found by Yamatai right now either." She then settled herself in the captain's chair. "Reed take us into orbit."

"Yes Ma'am" Reed replied as he began the take off procedure, putting them in satellite orbit around the planet in a matter of minutes. Though the view screen showed everything as it happened on the outside, it did not provide a good enough view of the abandoned facility to determine if anything was going on.

Now that they were in orbit circling around the planet and the captain looked somewhat agitated, obviously she had planned for things to run much more smoothly than this but everything was out of order now. She rubbed her temples and sighed "You guys, go check on the prisoners, they should be waking up, see what information you can get out of them."

Hugar looked towards Tanja and gave a nod standing up. "Aye, Aye Cap'n." He gave a small reassuring smile and passed by her patting her on the shoulder in the process. "Thing's will be fine, it was our first time on ground and working as a team...even the best teams require time to settle in together. One more thing Cap'n... Whats the limits for gathering information? Like...do ya want me to gather information at any cost? Or...be a little... Humane? If'n its any cost I would request to go on my own, as its likely to not get pretty if they aren't willing."

Turning to the Gartagen Shadow mumbled a thank you not really sure if that was the right response. Returning his attention to the main conversation the ID-Sol told Hugar "If you want any help interrogating them I dont mind a 'little' blood but if you dont need me I'll goto engineering and relax" wraith intended to clean his weapons and patch up his jacket if he wasn't needed.

Tanja looked at the two men more than a little eager to interrogate their captives. "We're going to be turning them over to the authorities when we're done. Meaning we'll have to explain any wounds they have at the time, think about that when you go about how to interrogate them."

Hugar nods to her. "Then we'll do soft interrogation, rather then hard interrogation." He then looks towards Shadow quietly considering allowing him to help. "And how do I know they won't say something that'll trigger ya into bashing their skulls in again?" He asks seriously, crossing his arms, awaiting the answer that'll decide of Shadow helped or not.

Embel smirked a bit "well the guy seemed quite easy, I may be able to convince with my womanly charm, if I am allowed to do so?" She giggled and started to play with her own tail a bit "we may get more information out of him than the girl with them."

With a short walk everyone who plans on doing interrogations makes it to the room Geboku is guarding. The android nods to them and steps back to allow them to do what they want. Both the man and the woman are currently sharing the room, but there are a few spares rooms, so they can be handled together or separately.

Tanja stayed on the bridge and tried to relax, having the speakers play some soft rock as she sat back in the captain's chair. "I guess the first time hurts even in this line of work." She said with a sigh audible to anyone who stayed on the bridge.

"worry not friend I shall guard my temper unless you see fit to unleash it but other than that I'm following your lead my interrogation method is usually threatening to blow their head off and I don't like idle threats" pausing momentarily to think his left hand fiddling with a wrench in his pocket " would it be possible to turn off the lights in the room and point some torches at their eyes, might help unnerve them?" shadow suggested

RPG-D RPGfix
Back