• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission Flora of Jiyuu III

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Just something I would suggest looking into. Abwehr foods and foodstuffs tend to have heavy metals in them. I'm unsure if this would be the case on Jiyuu III however since Hartlobst is in a different environment.

Naw man, no need. I honestly believe it to be a planetary thing. So introducing it into a new environment may effect it differently. Or we 'tweaked' it a bit to suit Jiyuuian soil and make it safer. No need to get rid of it. Was just pointing out something AbweheranCmndr once told me about Abwehran food. So I believe it may not apply in this context if the plant in question is transplanted (Hah... I made a pun. Plant. Transplant. I hate myself.) to another world. Perhaps just say it was tweaked?

Naw man, no need. I honestly believe it to be a planetary thing. So introducing it into a new environment may effect it differently. Or we 'tweaked' it a bit to suit Jiyuuian soil and make it safer. No need to get rid of it. Was just pointing out something AbweheranCmndr once told me about Abwehran food. So I believe it may not apply in this context if the plant in question is transplanted (Hah... I made a pun. Plant. Transplant. I hate myself.) to another world. Perhaps just say it was tweaked?
It was considered an invasive species introduced accidentally, so saying it was tweaked probably wouldn't work. All good though, Ill add some more invasive plant species later. for now I just want to get the article through submissions

RPG-D RPGfix
Back