• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

FMS Powered Suit

Rizzo

Submission Type: Powered Suit
Template Used: Powered Armor Template
Submission WIP URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:corp:fscorp:products:fms_power_suit
Submission Destination URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=corp:fscorp:products:fms_power_suit
Faction: FSCorp
FM Approved Yet? Yes, I shalt dub thy beloved powered suit approved henceforth into eternity!
Faction demands art! image of suit provided by @Ametheliana. Helmet concept is rough draft from Ark3nd, to be replaced with finished product later.

@Zack, if USO approved I shall add it to the list of groups using it.

Why isn't it equipped with a camouflage system?

Remind me about the checklist if I forget.

I suppose it just wasn't necessary. It's civilian grade technology. An aftermarket volumetric projector shouldn't be hard to equip. I suppose a variant could have it?

If you want a stealth system do it as a module that can be added as a seperate article.

I think the S6 power armor already has one if you want to just use that.

I have included that a volumetric projection system can be woven into the nanomusculature during construction.

Added pricing.
ECS is an S6 technology, and they don't share with FMS as of YE 39 despite equipping the USO-SS1 with FMS weaponry.

The exo-frame accessory for the powered suit isn't exactly high tech in the grand scheme of things. I intended it to be able to lift only 500 pounds, similar to a majority of powered armor. It's a rig you just step into and buckle up. Provides no real protection, just makes it easier to carry things and use PA grade weaponry.
Does this need to go through the approval process or can it simply be added?

It not on the wiki yet. It is just as simple as mentioned above.

EDIT: seriously, it won't even be a paragraphs worth of addition

RPG-D RPGfix
Back