• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: 188604 For a few PsychoPomps More.

Z

Zack

Paul would send a message to Uso as he came into orbit.

'Landing now where do you want to meet Me.Tasuki?'

"Nath tower, penthouse. Its the largest tower on the planet, you can't miss it,"

The near-reflective Nath-tower certain was visible from anywhere in the city. But Paul wasn't htere to marvel at the sleek exterior of the structure. The real business was to take place inside. He'd be taken to the top floor by guards in black digital cammo, where Uso was waiting for him.

And she got right to it,

"So how do you feel about getting rid of Romanov?" She asked bluntly.

"Same as you more than likely but I need to be careful about what I say here. Romanov has quite a few people hidden on the planet. I recently came into contact with someone who went rouge and told me everything after that Lazarus guy attacked."

"Anyways I came here to say that you have my support for as much as I can get you and I've also heard that you are having some financial troubles yes?"

"We're dealing with that," Uso said, walking over to Paul and placing his hand on his shoulder... leaving behind her first bug. As she walked him towards the center of the room she'd be gently assessing just where she could hid more listening devices.

"But dealing with Romanov has just become a rush-job. I don't know where all of his backups are and what assets he's dealing with. I'd like you to brief me on what you know."

"From my asset there is a small FOB on the other side of the planet and they setup an alliance with the locals there. I don't know what forces they have at that base but over here they have several small cells, with a total force of around 90 to 100 stealth PAs and about twice that amount in normal troops and several armored technicals. They mostly stay out in the wasteland to avoid detection."

"One facility? I think that Romanov would have more than just that off the books," Uso replied, "And what about ST backups? Do you know where they would be housed? We don't need a copy of Romanov coming back after we take action."

"Thats all I know about what Romanov has here. Those cells work independently so they might be from different field bases. As for the ST Psychopomp has a backup system in each of it's facilities and I have one as well but it's from when the two of us had just gotten out of school. He was much nicer then I assure you. Other than that he hints that he has other backups else where but I have no clue where they could be."

"Yeah, I didn't think this would be easy. We need a way for you to take control of the company then. Maybe tank the share price and buy it out? Maybe destroying enough PP facilities at once will give you the clout you need to push for new leadership?" Uso asked.

"I already own 30% of the stocks and I have other people who share another 19% with me but Romanov owns 51% all to himself. The only way I can take it is if I create more stocks via a new business i.e the entertainment proposal I just gave you. It would benefit the both of us see."

"Solid plan. What do you need from us to make it work? Money?" Uso asked.

"What I need you to do is just to sell me some land here to build on and before you know it I'll have an entertainment facility set up right here in Osman City. It'll bring in revenue and should stall Kristen for a while so that you can set up. Do we have a deal?" Paul would put out his hand for a handshake.

"That will work for me," Uso replied, shaking back, "Don't drag your feet on this either. This operation is happening one way or the other and I'd rather it be with you than against you,"

"I came ready to set up anyways I've been moving the required material to get started for a while now. I'll start as soon as I get the land I'll get to work. Thanks for seeing me have a good day." Paul would then stand up and begin to head to the door. "I'll be in touch."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back