• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Rejected Submission Foreign Exchange Bodies (AI)

Charaa

Staff Member
🎨 Media Gallery
Submission RP Example
https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/threads/yss-azalea-ii-episode-1-fresh-water.69373/page-5
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=equipment:exchange_body
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
  2. Outlaws (Independent)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
alrighty, heres something that i made as a result of the YSS Azalea jp, and a need for the bodies. I left it at Yamatai, and Independant because i thought any AI could use these, if they were outside of the NDC, and Yamatai but they must be a part of the exchange officer program. I also used parts of the Power Armor Template and originality to make the page.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Looks pretty neat, Charaa~

Is there any chance if I could be so bold as to ask for a stipulation to be added to restrict or make them incompatible with Fairy AI from Shasta No Sekai? I know pretty much nobody has them but I like the idea of them not really having anything beyond their nanite/ethereal bodies and want them to remain as just floating little girl-sprite companions and not liking the crossable line of a child-coded little girl in anything even resembling an adult-sized body by any means, and will also add something on my end on their page about them not being transfer-compatible as well.

maybe, but my character was a power armor AI and likely didn't use it, plus me and Madi didn't rp that they brought one over.

The standard Nomenclature would be Yu-J2-1A.

• Though I still am trying to steer Yugumo away from the production of Androids and human-like robots. The legacy of the UMC NI-ARIA "Jiyuuian" has a serious stigma in the MCS.
  • Could they just not ST Transfer into a Human body?
  • I want @Yuuki to chime in here a bit because the more day-to-day Yugumo stuff usually is her decision. Would you want this or limited-run consorts?

I don't mind removing Yugumo from the page if it is going to be a problem. I wanted something simple a fabricator could create.. though the NDC in particular has the ability to have AI in organic like human bodies, thus far me and Madi simply had Ancilla in a disk form rather than Ace/AMP bodies. I dont know how easy it would be for an AI to leave consort drones though. I do want to be careful, as thus far, Consorts were limited.

I don't mind removing Yugumo from the page if it is going to be a problem. I wanted something simple a fabricator could create.. though the NDC in particular has the ability to have AI in organic like human bodies, thus far me and Madi simply had Ancilla in a disk form rather than Ace/AMP bodies. I dont know how easy it would be for an AI to leave consort drones though. I do want to be careful, as thus far, Consorts were limited.
I will let @Yuuki make the decision there. I'm not sure either way at this juncture. Trying not to make any official calls while loaded up on medicine lol.

i have made a edit to the page and removed Yugumo Corp as one of the manufacturing corps. Since i have removed Yugumo Corp, this makes it easier for you? @Andrew

Not really, as I said it needed to be discussed first. I have no issue with Yugumo making this product after some thought on it. (After what was discussed on discord)

1. You can add Yugumo back to it.
2. Yu-J2-1A Is the proper nomenclature.
3. In terms of damage capacity, it would be one listing for the whole unit. So DRv3 Tier 1.
4. The Star Army should be the Fielded By part.

I fixed a few areas that needed editing, let me know if that's ok and I will finish the review.

Things like the below should be in-linked:
The section:

Sensors and Communications​

The sensors and communication equipment for the power armor should be put into this section.
is still generic? Probably would have the same standard communications equipment as other armor. Something like "The foreign AI bodies use the Star Army Standard Communications Array. " needs to go here. Or even just something about basic speech systems.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got some stuff, we will chat directly though. I owe you more time than I've given you, sorry sorry

Not quite but almost I still owe Charaa some time. It's all my bad.

The page doesn't appear to exist anymore so I'm moving this submission to rejected.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back