• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character [Former UOC] Assemblywoman Mochizuki Ayumi

paladinrpg

Character's Link: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=characters:yamatai:mochizuki_ayumi
Former Owner: https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/index.php?members/miyako.60/

In the continued interests of saving old characters from the dustbin, I am seeking to adopt this assemblywoman of the UOC's Fifth Region containing Mitsuya & Asura... for future uses involving a plot for Jiyuuian (and possibly Sesestran) drama! She also happens to have the same last name as my two other characters, senator Mochizuki Shiori and Mochizuki Sayoko, and the Mochizuki Beach resort on Asura, so I was considering a family relation that may also be probed...

I understand the user @Miyako is currently active on the forums RPing in the YSS Aeon, and this was one of her old NPC's that she played frequently in the past... such as for foreign relations with the Abwehrans, Family Reunification Bill, etc. when the UOC faction was still around. So if she has other ideas for her, please let me know. Thank you. :)

Okay, we'll see what Miyako says.

None especially! It's been a while since she has seen active use, as long as she doesn't have a huge turnaround in personality I don't see why using her could hurt. If you stop using her just slip her control back to me, and that's good enough! I actually forgot about her, given it's been more than a long time since there was any UOC government to..govern.

Also, I don't see why she couldn't do with some family members~

Thank you for responding and giving me the green light. I really appreciate it. :) The character may not likely see heavy use, but will indeed be featuring doing more negotiations and governing... and if you want her back at any time she is yours.

Seeing as the meta plot of Yugumo has changed, Mochizuki Ayumi is hereby returned to the care of @Miyako and/or up for general use on the site going forward. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back