• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [Fort Hjime] Nuriel

Fighting (Elysian Celestial Navy) <--- This seems to be left over from your code. Nuriel has yet to join any military and undergo training if she is going to Fort Hajime.

She would be a Yonto Hei not Santo Hei if going into Hajime.

She also wouldn't have a specialty as a pilot if she is going to Hajime, which is just basic. She will go to pilot training off screen after we complete Hajime and before she goes into another plot.

Can you give her 3000 KS and standard issue in her inventory?

Link things like Elysian, Star Army of Yamatai, Yonto Hei. To do this, add code like so to your profile:
Code:
[[plot:fort_hajime]]

THANK YOU so so much for making such a thorough character! She will be great to RP with!!

Can you change the top red link to this:
Code:
[[:characters|player character]]

Link YE 20

And that's it!!

@FrostJaeger How does this character look to you? We've been in a JP together and will start back up this weekend, but I was wondering if you had input before or during the weekend on Nuriel.

So...I was trying to figure out the date when she joined the Star Army. Presumably it was YE 39 since the character was submitted in 2017. However, the minimum age for joining the Star Army is 21, and it says she was born in YE 20. Hmm.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back