• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Fort Ready Discussion Thread

You need a target? Kazuma's STV is somewhere around here..... :lol:

Be nice when the pace picks up a bit, though I don't mind it so much since I'm trying to learn Sins of a Solar Empire at the moment, after downloading. Bit tricky with no instructions, while waiting for package to come from the US :roll:

My bad, I meant to say "when we reach the power armor training arrmory" not before. I wasn't trying to imply anything like that, I was just worried that we would be done with the power armor training before my weapon entry was approved and get a chance to try it out. I hope I cleared that up before this blows out of proportion and somebody gets the wrong idea.

Thats what I was thinking and the reason why I put smilies after my comment.

I was only messing with you Master

Don't worry, we don't usually blow OOc stuff out of porportion, at least not ot the point it should affect anything.

I'll leave it to Kail to decide about the firing range IC. Since your the armor instructor, I believe this is the part you wanted to run Kai?

When we do get into the PA's, I'll have my instructor make sure to tell you everything you need to know about it. At fort Ready, we train in Daisy PA's, so if you need specifics, Wiki it.

Wow! Nearly a whole week has passed us by, and no new posts for Fort Ready

Must be the Easter Spirit, too busy eating all those chocolate eggs :twisted:

Yeah, I was thinking of something similar. Now I can put it down without looking like I'm hogging the thread

Kaaaaaaai, you going to move things along? Please get things moving or I'll have to do the part you wanted to do.

SOOOOOOORYY---~

I was busy over the weekend, I hope you'll understand. I'll get to it soon.

So Kai, how about we just start up the action, 'kay? Try to catch me on IRC so we can finalize plans. It's about time we get people back onto this forum XD.

I'll be on IRC most of today, as long as my laptop doesn't crash and burn.

Hehe... Sorry for being gone for so long. I had to go to a wedding, and some other things, but it's taken care of and now we should be moving again.

Sorry I couldn't post over the weekend, I was busy rearranging all the furniture in my house including disconnecting the computer so I should be back now when things get moving along.

GAH! sorry for not moving us along yet. I got kicked off my computer and sidetracked for a day or so. I'll move us soon, though. (as in today)

Edit: No one has responded to my last post, So i'll wait for that a day. If no one posts by tomorrow afternoon (about 1:00 PST) I'll move us along.

I didn't feel the need to respond to your last post but I can think of something to put there so I will.

Ditto. Kai sounds a little too busy to continue despite the contrary which seems a little unusual to me. Does this mean Yagen will be taking over to move things along from now on?

EDIT: Never mind, now that I finally understand kai's situation I hope everything works out for the best.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…