• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Fort Ready Discussion Thread

Sorry I couldn't make last night, it was just too late for a weeknight. Round 2 is Friday 2100 EST? If so I should be able to make it due to being able to have a lie-in on Saturday

If tonight (Thursday) will definately be unable to make it.

Wolf Ward said:
Sorry I couldn't make last night, it was just too late for a weeknight. Round 2 is Friday 2100 EST? If so I should be able to make it due to being able to have a lie-in on Saturday

If tonight (Thursday) will definitely be unable to make it.
The continuation is happening on Thursday, May 15th. Sorry to hear you can't make it.

I might've been able to make it tonight if I didn't have to be up at 0600 my time

Deffo for next time though!

Since Nataria and Fort Ready have been Destroyed, we may be moving somewhere else for class four. Wes has made a new Training base on UX-13 that may be where the plot/story/next class ends up.

Yagen, Pm me about this or try to catch me on IRC so we can discuss this before talking to wes more in depthly.

I thought it was most of the orbital facilities that got destroyed? Nataria itself and some of it's surface facilities might experience some orbital debris bombardment but other then that are still relatively intact.

Yeah, it was primarily the Kyoto yard that was blown up. Nataria and Ft. Ready are okay. The damage to space makes things inconvenient for travel, though.

Will we be having another JP session soon? If so, could it possibly be around 1900 EST rather than 2200 EST?

** just a quick note to say I will be away this Sunday 25th - Wednesday 28th. If I can fix my laptop in time I will use the hotel's internet **

The end of the beginning, the start of adventures, the birth of a new time, the boot out the door, the new horizon.

I think you get the point. Post comes tomorrow afternoon, unless I win the battle, then the morning.

2 things.

Kiyoshi is a guy and he was not the one talking, he walked onto the stage once the head instructor left.

If what I posted just now counts as an epilogue, then yes. If not, then no XD.

Here marks the end of this leg of the plot. Feel free to post in the thread of characters saying goodbye or leaving to other ships. I'll leave the thread open until it dies, which will probably be five minutes ago.

Yagen waves goodbye to all

Thanks for the plot Yagen and Kai, it's been a fun and interesting 4 months for me despite some of the problems.

Great job everyone and congratulations!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…