• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Fort Ready Discussion Thread

Fiddle, we're waiting on you here. Unless I see a response from you, I'mma move this thing slong by Saturday.

I was just thinking the same thing

fyi guys, just to keep this moving I'm hereby making a posting quota of at least 2-3 posts a week, unless you tell me you can't.

Hmm, I think it’s probably best if I poofed. Scot was on the right track with my thinking, but I don’t think any explanation I can come up with will satisfy. Anyway, I’m sorry for holding things up for you guys, just act as if Yoriko was never there.

Adios!

His character was anti neko, however it was proven that it was unrealistic. The entire reason she's in the military is because her dad was replaced by Neko army or something when it isn't true.

Therefore if the character is going to continue, the character would need a revision.

At least is my take on the events.

That's kinda what I got out of it too.

Fiddle, if you need you can just tweak some stuff with the character and keep going. There's no reason to quit over a couple of contradictions, its happened to all of us.

Hey guys, I'm going away for spring break with no internet access so after I get back next friday we'll start up with the actual training part of the plot

Yeah, if you can try and be posting 2-3 times a weeks so we can speed this plot up a bit, i understand it's kind of slow at the moment.

Well I mean I was expecting Lucia to post, I'm not sure if Osaka heads to the barracks or she stays since the guy said paired with him specifically.

Well i just did the pairing thing because, realistically there wouldn't be just the two people in the graduating class, there would be dozens of them. So i just threw that post in to kind of separate the PCs from the NPCs and then the characters were supposed to go to the barracks.

So head to the barracks.

Well it's a double win!

I roleplay exactly how she would have acted (that is, confused).

And you get to do headless chickens (yummy!).

Guys, this thread is really starting to slow down, which makes me slightly sad. I know there aren't many players, but if we all keep posting then we should be able to speed this up and make it more enjoyable for everyone.

We might have to wait until May or so to really get going. Both me and Lucia are at finals time, and I have all sorts of stuff to work on these last few weeks, so early May will probably be a good time for us to try and pick the pace up.

I'm going to put up my post sometime tomorrow, and put something up for Lucia at the same time.

What happened to tomorrow? We need to pick up the plot posting. Aendri, I know you have a lot going on, do you know when you're going to be able to be more active?

Same as Lucia. We're both going through finals, and I got swamped with work these last days of the semester. I'll probably be able to get something up, for me and I'll snag something for Lucia from her, tomorrow evening.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…