• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Fort Ready Discussion Thread

Sorry about that Aendri. You can just post him hopping in with Ramiro or something.

Wes, we should be cleaning through phase I in hopefully 4-5 more posts since we're just planning on doing a "review" since ICly they should already know the info. So I expect to be on phase II by next weekend.

Guys, the posting has fallen way behind, players should be posting atleast once a week, preferably twice a week. Starting next weekend I will begin removing players that don't meet the once a week quota unless they have previously told me of any conflict.

Guys, try and post some sort of reactions to the information to let me know you're still here. I understand this is the boring part, but it should only take 3-4 more posts to wrap up the review before we go into actual RP action.

Just for clarification the purpose of the "review" is for the new players in this plot so they at least have some base for what's going on.

If you don't mind I'll step out of this roleplay, I don't really have the time to dedicate to Osaka like I would like to.

Well, crap. Role call time. Who's still going to be involved. I can speak for myself and Lucia.

Honestly, I wouldn't rely on them. They're touchy. Just stop by every now and then, book mark the age or something.

Aendri, where's your girlfriend at? She hasn't posted in like 3 weeks, and that was her only post for about 2 months.

@Aendri: Alright, I kinda figured which is why I havent kicked her yet

@Ace: Just post when you get bored and feel like posting, as long as its atleast once a week

I am having a bit of confusion. What should I do now that I have recieved my orders and responded to them. I know that I am to report to Fort Ready II but should I start a thread of my arrival or something?

You're going to post in our current thread, Class 5. Post your arrival, and we'll arrange for you to get to us, don't worry.

Aendri, thanks for taking care of the orders and stuff for me, I just got done moving locations for the summer.

Yoshiro, a couple things:

1. I fixed some tense errors in your post. All posts on SARP are in past tense and a couple of you actions were in present tense.

2. I just added in some quick stuff to tie your character into the plot. Basically, I just edited it so that he drove from the landing pad to the front gate, which is how this planet is set up.

3. When addressed along with rank, you should only use the family name (last name) in association with the person.

4. OOC posts only go in this thread, please don't parentheses them in your character post.

Welcome to SARP

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…