Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Fort Ready Discussion Thread

They've taken some slight damage to the shields, both before entering the fight with you guys, and very minimal damage since they started with you. Estimate them to be at around 90% shields, with their shields not yet recharging, because they're running full power to weapons and propulsion.

You're not going to be getting exact readings like I just gave you (more or less), but you'll know they've taken hits.

I am sorry to do this but I must request a leave abscence. I had a dear friend pass away a few days ago and I need some time to talk to people that I know so I can get my mind right. I apologize to all that I am participating in the RP with but this is important. I will, god willing, be back on the 29th of next week since the memorial is on the 28th. Please whoever is running this, keep me safe and I will see you soon.

EDIT: Sorry it took so long but I am back. I had to deal with some emotional stuff the past few days and I apologize for the longer than expected abscence.

Since the plot is oh so close to finishing, it goes against my better nature to drop people. However, posting has been down lately so I am imposing the following rule. If you cannot make a post quota of at least once a week then your character will simply not be able to act that round and Aendri has permission to post without that characters actions. If the group winds up losing the simulations because of it, then so be it. If you know that you can't make the posting requirement then simply let me know, and before Aendri posts every week I will make a single post for the characters of those that talked to me in advance.

Otherwise, at the current rate, this could wind up taking another year.

Nope, the way combat rounds work, you get one post, approximately 10 seconds worth per round. You'll have to respond after my post for anything else.

Understood, though I think Jereme might have confused Keiko with somebody else. She called her Scout even though Keiko is part of Unit 2.

Welcome to war, buddy. When you find a CO who actually gives orders that make sense, stick with them. Otherwise, it's called improv.

Jereme, I'm giving you three days to post. You're past the week mark now, and I haven't heard anything about a reason not to be posting, so this is your warning.

Also, Yoshiro Tanaka and Humansrpepul2, you guys are a week behind. Everyone needs to pick things up a bit. If people post often then we could be done before Thanksgiving. We're almost there!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back