Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Fort Ready Discussion Thread

@Gabriel: I'm still up for having Taisho Yui swing by for an inspection or at graduation.

Okay, I've been wondering whether that was going to happen. Well, graduation may be a little longer than expected simply because the plot has been slowing down extensively. So you can either do that, or we're about to begin the starship simulation, and then final simulation that will encompass multiple forms of combat, so you can choose when she'll swing by.

Also, when I get back on later tonight I'll post orders for Jereme's character to have been transferred to Fort Victory for the duration of his basic training

I am also dropping both Yoshiro Tanaka and humansrpepul2. Yoshiro hsan't posted in several weeks and, after going and looking back, I realized humans hasn't posted in several months! Both of their characters will be transferred to Fort Victory

I had this crazy idea. Me and Anedri sit around on IRC quite often. I though we find some time and have a JP. Finish the plot in one big go.

Works for me, it just depends on you guys' schedule. I know we aren't technically doing JP this time around but if everyone left still has the free time to do it it might be a good idea.

We could attempt it, as long as you guys let me know what your schedule is. I'm free most weekdays after 4ish and my free time on weekends can never be predicted.

I should be able to make time whenever. But my schedule is chaotic do I only need to know the few days before it will happen. But weekdays are generaly fine, I should be free every weekday around 5pm EST.

Mon - Any time but 5-9 EST
Tues - Any time but 5:30-9:30 EST
Wed - Probably not, since it's 5-12 EST.
Thurs - Any time but 5:30-9:30 EST

Since the topic came up. If you let me know, I can make just about any time outside of that list.

~~

On another, more sober note, I've sent a PM to Jereme explaining that he's been dropped, so could you remove his post, Gabe? I was giving him a chance to pop in here and let me know why he hadn't been posting, but he hasn't.

Monday-Wedensday: anytime after 4pm
Thursday: after 10pm
Friday: anytime after 6pm
Weekends: mostly free but need warning ahead of time

Assuming that Aendri's times were in the afternoon/evening then weekdays won't work because the moment me, Chris, and Shot are free then Aendri isn't. From what I'm seeing, Friday around 5:30ish central time would be good for everyone.

EDIT: And I'm going to wait to hear why Jereme hasn't been posting before I remove his post, just to give him one last shot at redemption.

Alright, so I got a PM from Yoshiro saying she's been busy and should be able to be active again now. Since it has been quite a while since she's posted, I'll leave it up to the group to decide if you'll allow her back. Input.

Sure let Yoshiro her back. The more the merrier. And friday should be fine, but not this Friday. This weekend I can't sorry.
I could do this Sunday around same time.

Either Friday works for me.

As for letting Yoshiro back, I'm alright with it but I would hope he'd be available for this JP thing. I'm more wary of just accepting him back in if it means we're slowed back down to the SP.

Just so there is no confusion, I am a guy not a girl. LOL In all seriousness I just sent Gabe a PM about the JP and if someone could explain how that works to me in a PM that would be great. I am in a Star Trek RP that uses joint posting but I got a feeling it isn't the same as Star Army.

Hopefully the Guide to Joint Posts can explain everything for you. If not, just let me and/or your GM know and I'll and we'll be happy to help!

And to clarify, the meeting is set for 5:30 Central Time. If this changes your availability due to time zone confusion just let me know

RPG-D RPGfix
Back