Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Fort Ready Discussion Thread

PiratePad is all online, Gabe. Think a Word document we can all edit and type in simultaneously. If that's okay with everyone, I'll set one up and link it in around Tuesday or Wednesday.

Oh, and just to clarify, you guys get this one round without a post from me. Get yourselves organized and caught up, and we'll go back to combat mode. Just assume I'm tailing you guys at a reasonable support distance.

What do you need a link to? Maybe I can help you find what you're looking for.

Uhm, guys, we started the JP almost ten minutes ago, so far its only me and Chris.

If you say you're gonna be there, it would be appreciated if you could actually be there.

And the time is twenty minutes after the planned start time. The only two to join were me and Chris_55. I'm hereby cancelling the JP on the grounds of too few members, maybe we can try again at a different date, but after this display the prospect of attempting again scares me.

Sorry guys, there was no way I could make it in time for this. I just got home, and most definitely wasn't expecting to be this late.If we can, I'd like to reschedule, but with finals coming up that might be touchy.

I am very very sorry I wasn't there. Something came up and I wasn't at computer at all. There is no excuse for it but it was not in my hands.

Gah. I have a crap ton of work right now. Ummm... I can probably let you know Tuesday evening for sure, but lets plan for it, for the moment.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back