• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Fort Ready Discussion Thread

Gah! Thought I posted this. Nothing new. All you'd be picking up on is the same kind of information that you should have already guessed. Slight shield damage, but nothing else worth noting.

Ugh. I may be slightly dead, since my sister dragged me to the midnight premier of HP7, but I'll be there.

I will probably be on time but there is a possibility I might get back a little late from dinner so if I'm late start without me.

I tried to wait but I am way too tired. It is 1AM here now. Anyway at least me at Chris got some trolling on pad done..........

Sorry guys, this one was my fault, something came up over my Eagle Project and I totally forgot that it was even Friday.

Well, Aendri is going to be busy for a while, so I'll take over the simulation. I didn't see anything that indicated the number of enemies that were focusing on the bobcats, so I'll just put you against two more Rippers.

Please keep in mind that I will be holding true to the one week rule. From here on out I won't kick anyone, but I will continue to post the enemies actions after one week, regardless of who has posted. Plus, it would be nice to wrap up this plot.

And I am more or less back now, but I'll let Gabe keep handling it unless he asks me to do otherwise.

Not quite. Here's what happened. Basically, when you arrived and went into combat, there was a Plumeria floating off in the distance that is assumed to be captured (unlikely, but just go with it). So, the captured Plumeria is what blew up Yume (My IC way of getting rid of him) and has refrained from attacking again because it didn't want to injure its own team mates. But now that their team mates are dead, i'd recommend high-tailing it out of there. When you return to your ship you'll engage the captured Plumeria.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…