Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

Interest Check Fox Academy/Idol plot

club24

Everything Is Magical
FM of Neshaten
Game Master
Thats right, yet another fox plot is coming to light, something I’ve been planning for ages and wanted to do for a while.
Essentially the plot will focus on a group of school kids in one of the various academy’s in nesh land, it’ll have school elements as well as idol/entertainer group aspects As the player group will be singers, instrument players or other stage entertainers who perform shows, go on tours and potentially also get kidnapped

I have one player interested already and the plot is open for anyone to join you’ll just need to make a nesh character which im always willing to assist with

im bad at interest checks so discord ke for better discussion since its real time

RaWolfe

Site Supporter
FM of Neshaten
Game Master
Character Forum Mod
You know I got one fox available;) count me in ;) thought I’m a weeee bit delayed with my neck