• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Fox Exploration Plot - SNV Cercatore di Stella

RaWolfe

Retired Staff
Heya All!

Yes, I finally came to this and finally can post a thread about it. The SNV Cercatore di Stella is a Litos'kan-Class in service of the Shukara Volunteer Navy in the 2nd Exploratory Task Force. The ship is under the command of U'Cetrinal Vivaldo La Rostislavovna. The character is under review and hopefully be approved soon! So what is the idea, the plan, the guideline...basically we are going to explore the north of the kingdom to find a new home, to find new resources and to find trouble (ofc) and there is a catch to it...only we (and some fancy high admirals) know that the urgency to find a new homeworld is needed as crystals, that we use in getting everything done at the Kingdom, is consuming the planet. Pirates, troubles and new wonderful worlds lay ahead of us, join the crew today and be a fox to explore the unknown!

Yes, I do want to state in bold words: This plot only accepts species that come forth from the Kingdom of Neshaten.

What am I seeking, or what can you apply for?
  • Lexicon: my sidekick...I mean XO of the ship
  • Agent: Intelligence Officer
  • Engineer: Fix this beauty of a ship <3
  • Counselor: The adviser and counselor of the ship
  • Healer: Our personal doctor
  • Swordmaster: They are bodyguards, I would prefer them more as security
  • Aviator: Fighters, Bombers pilots but also navigator of the ship
  • Marine: Combat enemies and protects our ship or takes out the other.
Further details can be found at Occupations, got questions do reply in this thread or poke me on discord (same name as my forum name) :D Looking forward to this plot!

As an added bonus, this ship will likely be involved in any diplomatic efforts I decide to take as FM. I will be sending an engineer for the daily running of the ship however anyone else is free to make one as well, they’re all combat trained regardless.

i will also have a Captain representative for Division 5 on board who will be ensuring the ship is not compromised during its journey ect due to terrorist situatio.

@Aria i know you have a healer lying around, in case you wanted to try for a ship again

I want in. Not Sure as what but I want in.

Awesome! Please let me know if you need help with something :)
As an added bonus, this ship will likely be involved in any diplomatic efforts I decide to take as FM. I will be sending an engineer for the daily running of the ship however anyone else is free to make one as well, they’re all combat trained regardless.

i will also have a Captain representative for Division 5 on board who will be ensuring the ship is not compromised during its journey ect due to terrorist situatio.

@Aria i know you have a healer lying around, in case you wanted to try for a ship again

Engineer would be helpful, but also the Rep of Division 5, that way you could give input of recent events
That is true, I could bring Aiu'tarou (https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=characters:yamatai:shu_teggere_aiu_tarou) back from the void for this lol. I did have the brief thought of making her brother as a swordsman trying to find her, but I do want to play Aiu some more. So count me in if you need a healer!

Awesome! You are most welcome as our Healer :D
I am interested, though not 100% sure of a role just yet. Open to suggestions.
Also awesome :D But it really depends on what you like to do, I can use an aviator or swordman/marine

Its not legal char and I finish our jp, then if a fox is sad in nepleslian space they have the right and requirement of a headpatter to comfort them

RPG-D RPGfix
Back