• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [Francia] Armin Heidrich

All right @Semjax, time for my little review session. Overall, I'm pleased with how it turned out. I just have a question.

Is he supposed to be 34 Standard/Earth Years old?

If so, you might want to make mention of that. Abwehran years tend to be long and Abwehran physical growth a tad strange compared to other humanoids. A 34 standard year old Abwehran would be 9 Abwehran Years old (9 * 3.551 = ~34) and would appear to look as if he were 19 years old or so.

If he was 34 Abwehran years old, he would be approximately 120 standard years old and appear to look as if he were 54 years old.

If you want him to appear to be 34 years of age, he would probably be 21 Abwehran years old or 74 Standard Years old.

I know it might be a tad confusing, so I apologize for that issue. I'll fix that in my CCG revisions.

Other than that, I'm not picky about the rest of his page.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back