• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Free peoples guild: A series of scenarios for Independent Individuals

ShadowWalker

Howdy all, I figured I would throw my hat into the ring so to speak, and offer an RP idea for those interested in finding RP for their independent characters.
After thinking on it for some time and being inspired by things like Shadowrun, Mechwarrior and eve online I thought why not make a series of scenarios where independent characters can make KS and Build relations with players and factions.

The idea is the thread would be a series of freelance work for various individuals whether that be infantry, medical, mechanic, and even pilots. The hope is that there will be something for everyone. This would hopefully allow for moments in which these freelance individuals can interact with big named factions in a way that allows you to see how they are in character before joining them.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back