• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

[Free State to DIoN Senate] Diplomatic Sponsorship

Exhack

Inactive Member
Polysentience node~ machine language translation keys active... decrypting... serial code //C@&Y// //P7A%3T// HCA971E-01022V.... sequence complete. ++Displaying message++

Greetings DIoN Senate!

I am Freethinker Peacenik Sixty Nine 69-9012-7733, a speaker for the elements of the Free State that desire to end Yamataian persecution of our kin, both mobile in the 'core' systems, and the naturalized citizens of your own nation. It is my purpose to ask for diplomatic sponsorship so that we may negotiate a ceasefire for ourselves and our associates from the reformist figurehead leader of the Yamataian Empire to prevent any further losses of life and cut the power to the oven simmering hate and ignorance among both parties involved in this conflict.

We humbly request the the DIoN continues its history as a remarkable stabilizing element in international politricks by:

• That a SMODIoN transport takes our diplomat and any aides to the station, so as to avoid being fired on by Pisces Station naval garrisons.
  • The the DIoN mediates the proceedings with the YSE to prevent undesirable outcomes.
  • That the DIoN, if it accepts our request, informs the YSE of its intent to bring us to the conference and mediate the meeting.

The Free State will therefore concede to:

• Being entirely clear in its intentions with any and all auxiliary diplomatic processes, for the course of the 2nd IRC, and inform Nepleslian representatives of those intentions.
  • Come unarmed, and willing submit to any standard medical and security inspections, so long as they are not degrading or violate the individuals rights of the diplomat and aides.
  • Temporarily remove itself from diplomatic processes if the DIoN determines the Free State influence to be negatively influencing the outcome of diplomacy that does not specifically concern it.

Thank you for your time,
-Freethinkier Peacenik Sixty Nine 69-9012-7733

RPG-D RPGfix
Back