• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [Freespacers] Skeleton Ensemble

Looking back at the smoking snakes to represent Salamanders, that's some pretty advanced memery. Excuse me while I go spend some time in my pain glove for my lack of vigilance.

Edit: Also
Filthy tech-priest

FTFY

Last edited:
Don't wait for me. I have too much SARP stuff to do, I think I'm just going to stay out for this one.

I don't even know what the current wan looks like to compare to see what C O O L shindigs we got.

I see room for Vista to wedge all his T R E A S U R E in.

That's a quite a bit of rust there. Is there any way to get rid of the rust before we repaint it? I know "shiny" and "new" isn't the Freespacer way, but in some way it feels a bit excessive.

Otherwise, it looks good and I'll try to keep an open mind going forward.

You wanted dark yellow/orange... It's dark yellow/orange! lol

The original texture was designed to look beat to hell, but I guess I can experiment more. And probably add graffiti and that kinda thing, if you guys want it (for bonus points, do it in-thread!) The original design actually is still on the wiki page, also.

As for what it actually comes with now;
  • Long range antenna pod (It actually had one already)
  • The C-Type Prism Shield Sail (Ditto)
  • Improved cockpit + regular cockpit (Double Ditto)
  • Starjammer Laser Turret (Navian asked for this)
  • Two crane arms (An extra one stuck to the outside now, because why not)
  • Extra Batteries (One of the things Cordy asked for)
  • Landing Pad (AJ asked, and Vista's Treasure Hoarder could really do with it anyway)

I think what he means is if there's a way for Vista to put on his H O T dress and buffer out the rust. I think if we ended up doing that, it should be a reward or a thread goal. (Spit) Shine the SE.

Edit: We also totally need to get the Treasure Hoarder "SE"-fied. It's a majestic ship in need of PAZAZZ.

Hey, you guys wanna do weird things to the ship, go ahead. I'll model it. Like, glass domes or rearranging the wings or whatever, seriously... That's why I built it with crazy customization potential in the first place!

Go ahead and do stuff which isn't on the list, even!

The only proviso is that you gotta do it in thread, and the characters should actually be able to trade for the new parts and stuff. No inventing a hyper laser death cannon, unless you're friends with a hyper laser death cannon guy.

The parts you got as a reward were just stock parts, because you saved the asteroid full of stock parts...

Edit; Oh, and I probably will re-model the Porter at some point. I just don't think that Nashoba is going to have the original 3D model from 7+ years ago, somehow.

Ah, that I did request that color. I've just seen the rust in the areas in the picture and thought it was rust, my bad. I'll gel with it.

https://imgur.com/a/FrSsh

A new ensemble for my skeletons....

Improved the colours and moved a bunch of parts about. It now has a defensive prism sail on the back (the 'H' thing), but I downgraded the laser turret into a rear facing warding rune turret. Sorry, but there isn't actually a proper model for the pseudoflare or anything yet. -_-

What do you guys think? You okay with sticking with this model?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back