• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Forum Game French Name of a Character...

For Hanako: Sidonie (flower) or Searlait (tiny and womanly)

Don't bring me into this: S is cruelly narrow, to the point of me not feeling this thread is worth bothering with. Also, bear in mind that those online tools with baby names starting with S... those are no good. I can guarantee "Searlait" in the 21st century is at best 'rarely heard of'.

Don't bring me into this: S is cruelly narrow, to the point of me not feeling this thread is worth bothering with. Also, bear in mind that those online tools with baby names starting with S... those are no good. I can guarantee "Searlait" in the 21st century is at best 'rarely heard of'.

Guess who's going to use one anyway? It's me!

For Titan I would pick Sibyla. Before some fanatic with way too much time on their hands says that isn't french: I am completely aware that the true origin of the name is from Norway, Sweden and Finland (among a few others), but it does at least sound sort of French and let's be real it's not that crazy for a french person to be named that, considering the circumstances.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back