• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Fresh-faced Fox

Cecily

What do you call yourself?
Hello, I'm Cecily

How'd you find Star Army?
Sweet Yuuki kept telling me about it!

What interested you in joining?
Just looking to explore some more RP and see what kinds of trouble I can get my character(s) up to.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
17 years. Half my life.

Any previous experiences you want to share?
Been doing some long-form play-by-post over Discord with a writing partner. Long tales of love and violence and the daring duo who are mates in a cold, deadly world. And the bloody fun they get up to. I have logs for the 18+ crowd if anyone wants to read a couple short novels.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
    Female
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
    Yes (Both)
  • Military or civilian characters?
    Generally military
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
    A smattering of the first three, which is to say the fourth isn't mutually exclusive with others.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
    Both
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
    Both!
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3
  • Violence: 3
  • Sexuality: 3
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
I... don't know, actually. I'm pretty attached to a couple of archetypes that I use fairly regularly. Soldiery professionals, warm motherly sorts with fierce loyalties... I'm fairly predictable. Captain of a big starship is a thing I would like someday, though!

I want to give you a warm welcome to Star Army! Any friend of Yuuki's is a friend of mine and you seem very cool from our conversation last night! I hope you have fun here and if you need anything I'm happy to help!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back