• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Fresh meat

vulturesRequiem

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
Hi there everyone! I never really no what to say in this so I guess I'll say that I've been wandering from site to site and hope that this will be my home. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Alright let me fill this out.

What do you call yourself? Vulture is fine.

How'd you find Star Army? Someone who heard about my blight told me about this site.

What interested you in joining? Anime space opera.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before? Still new to it all, but I've got some experience under my belt.

Any previous experiences you want to share? My most recent foray into RP was Convergence RP, which I fled soon after a large amount of members were all building up this one faction.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? I tend to play both, but leaning on female.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? A bit of both. I like to plan how they get there and what might happen as a consequence of being there, but letting the characters run the RP afterwards.
  • Military or civilian characters? It can honestly depend for me. A main character will probably be military so I can participate in more plots while a side character would likely be my civilian.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? My mood always changes, but as of writing this, I'm in the sort of anthro mood.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Starship. There's nothing like the vast emptiness of space, waiting to see what lies beyond the horizon.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? Preferably forum posts. My current situation makes chat RP difficult.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 2
  • Violence: 2
  • Sexuality: 2
    Note: I can go higher and I can go lower on all of these. These are just my standard though.
What's something cool you'd love to RP? Like I said, my current mood fluctuates, but I'm planning on a red panda uplift if able.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back