• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC From: Donvan Black To: Angela Hartbrook

SirSkully

🦊 FM of Neshaten
🦾 FM of Nepleslia
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
ye 41
Greetings, hope your day has been pleasant thus far.

My name is Donvan Black, son of Riccard Black whose name you have most likely heard before seeing as his company has been close to the New Dusk Conclave since their days when we shared a dust-bowl of a planet but that's all in the past now.

I've been given your name to contact in regards to acquiring one of the synthetic muscle under-suits you lot are so fond of using, no doubt you will double or maybe even triple check this with your colleagues to ensure I'm not trying to commit industrial espionage but the long and short of it is as follows:

I am to come in and get one custom fitted, just the under-suit itself and not any of your red and black armour kits, under the promise it shall not be reverse engineered or anything such as that - I just have this urge to have one in my possession, they look really comfortable.

Anywho get back to me when you have a spare moment and we can discuss this further, such a date to get this fitted and what paperwork I need to fill out beforehand.

Toodles

Donvan Black, Head of Public Relations at Galactic Horizon

@Jack Pine

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back