• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

From Shichou Yuriko to [NAM] Central Office

Soresu

Greetings,

I am Shichou Yuriko I have heard of your company's prowess with personnal arms, and wish to make a few purchases. I am willing to pay up front, and have sent you the list of items I wish to buy.

x8: ESG each with 60 round magazines. And four boxes of ammunition for them.

x8: RPB
Four Boxes of Ammunition as well (Forty Rounds per box)

x8 HHG
Four Boxes of Hybrid and MD bullets.

If you find this acceptable please notify me so I may have the necessary funds transfered to you.

Regards,
Shichou Yuriko

Miss Shichou,

While we here at Nepleslian Arms and Munitions do not sell directly to civilians, the distributing rights to the items you have requested have been sold to many manufacturing companies around the Funky City area and have been put on the market for licensed buyers.

I have forwarded your order to one of our truster civilian personal firearm manufacturers, as well as enclosed their information in this reply. They should be able to fulfill this request and schedule a method of payment and delivery.

-Bart Hillsborough
Nepleslian Arms and Munitions Central Facility, Front Desk

RPG-D RPGfix
Back