• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC From: Takagawa Hitomi To: Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko Re: Thank you

Yuuki

Wiki-chan! Ganbatte yo!
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
3月 YE43
Orchid-sama,

I appreciate your gift of a retirement cabin at your lovely orchard, but, unfortunately, I barely ever had time to move in. Retirement did not suit me well, and I have spent the year so far in Koukotsu preparing and campaigning for my run for Imperial Senate. This was the last tie, no matter how minor, and despite that I had worked to earn it, that could cast doubt on my independence as a candidate. I want to run on my service to the Empire, education, and vision rather than my association with anyone, no matter how competent and popular and loyal to the Empress and the Empire they may be (although I doubt it will be impossible to completely escape such an advantage). You were an amazing commanding officer, and I was proud to serve under you.

I humbly return your gift of residence at your orchard, and will be living full time on Koukotsu II among the people I will represent.

Forever forwards,
Takagawa Hitomi

@Andrew @Wes note: this transmission is backdated.

Last edited:
1639248685213.png

To: Takagawa Hitomi

I wish you luck in your run for Imperial Senate. It is important that all worlds that meet the population requirements within the Motoyoshi Colonial Sector are represented by those who share the views of the people. For years this region saw instability until our return, and while it may seem that shedding connections will assist you in appearing impartial, by representing those people we still share the same views. It is my hope that you cultivate a platform that not only represents the people but their love for the Empire and their Empress as well. The last thing the Colonial Sector needs is the resurgence of any social agenda that awakens the sentiments of the past, consider that advice and not any kind of ultimatums.

The cabin assignment will be opened but it will be yours when your term is over, as it is not my way to accept gifts returned.

Best of luck in your endeavors,
Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko

RPG-D RPGfix
Back