• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC From Takeda Foundation to Sakura Trust and Bank

Yuuki

Wiki-chan! Ganbatte yo!
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
YE44.2
To: Sakura Trust and Bank, Bankshares Broker
RE: Portfolio Diversification

Hello,

Takeda Foundation has recently divested itself of its stake in the restaurant and hospitality sector, and are seeking to rediversify. We have read your prospectus, and are interested in purchasing 10,000,000 KS in ST&B Bankshares at current market rates, actual cash amount rounded to the nearest whole share. Funds are available for immediate release.

Thank you,
Takeda Sayako

Last edited:
To: Takeda Sayako, Administrator, Takeda Foundation

When I heard that a honorable institution such as the Takeda Foundation was interested in diversifying their profile, I just had to personally handle this situation. There is a situation involving this request I believe is best to be discussed person to person. I invite you or Motoyoshi Tachiko to our headquarters on Tatiana, Inuyama City to for a work meeting. My schedule is open after next week.

Best wishes.
Ryu-Mizumitsu Masashi
President, Ryu Keiretsu

To: Ryu-Mizumitsu Masashi, President, Ryu Keiretsu
RE: Portfolio Diversification

Ryu-Mizumitsu-sama,

Motoyoshi-sama is due to depart for Star Army training within the next two standard Yamatai weeks, I will schedule her to arrive on Tatiana early to meet with you, as her schedule is free until the training begins. Please send acceptable times with in the next week.

Thank you,
Takeda Sayako
Administrator, Takeda Foundation
Kakaraichō, Yugumo Corporation

RPG-D RPGfix
Back