• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission FS-YV1 Wahoo Interceptor

Rizzo

Submission Type: Starfighter
Submission URL: link
UPDATED URL: link

Faction:
FM Approved Yet? Yes.
Faction requires art? Yes.

@Zack, please confirm USO components.

@Alex Hart, Skyguard could totally rock this.

@Jack Pine, S7 might like it too.

@Samanthia, Errowyn would absolutely love this.

@CadetNewb, please confirm OI compatibility.

@Arieg, I would really like to add Pact missile compatibility for USO models.

To anyone interested, I would like to add compatibility across as many brands as possible to make this a viable ship even when it's beyond the territories of the manufacturer.

@Wes, could you declare this as civilian-grade in Yamataian territory?

@Gunhand4171, could you declare this as civilian-grade in Nepleslian territory?

@Ametheliana, would you like to review this one?

@CadetNewb, you're cool too!

Also, I know the Starfighter PLW is not a gunpod but the idea is that a single PLW would be built into a pod that is then mounted. The gun didn't change, just the method of attachment.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Been watching this progress on the wiki.

I notice already you need text beneath the main title where the wip banner is and that you need text directly underneath "More About"

This also doesn't fit the starship template and I do know this isn't a typical starship but this doesn't even have an appearance, history, or key features section. Check out the Mamushi for an example of what it could look like.

I can add those.

I've been working with the format for a while now and I made most of this on my phone, so the whole 'phones can't handle wraps' argument isn't really valid. I'd really like to keep the wrap but if I really must reformat it I will

I never said anything about the wraps!

Let's hold off on talking about those until we get everything else polished.

Am I waiting for that long list of tags to come in here and approve or can I go ahead, Rizzo?

Thanks for the heads up Rizzo - you got the green light.
USO approved.
I think these are the only two that are really relevant to the fighter's existence.

I can add the legal status of the fighter later, though @Wes has told me privately that lasers are a civilian grade weapon. In its Factory configuration this would be legal in Yamatai, and I would assume in Nepleslia too their gun laws are less strict.

Can you add text underneath the About the Wahoo section? Going to read your current additions now. Sorry for the wait.

The only thing I have to say is:

It's vs Its

Rest is good. Get that info underneath that header and fix the it's/its issues and we'll be set. Want a checklist?

Okay, I think I fixed the its/it's and I've added the info under ABOUT.

I'm not too picky about checklists. If something is wrong I trust your judgment.

I have also added a GPD pod for the police versions and creative pilots.
I can't find this change in the article given the keywords you've used. A handy search and cursory glance gave me little results. What exactly am I looking for here?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back