• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Fuji, Lenna

Damaske

🎨 Media Gallery
CHARACTER NAME Fuji, Lenna

Species & Gender: Human Female
Year of Birth: 28日 5月, YE 15
Organization: Independent
Preferred Plot: Open RP: Sood Zandra

Current wiki contains most if not all the info already for this character Link is Fuji, Lenna

Character Will In the case I become inactive (gone for more than a month):
Yes, this character be used as an NPC by a GM or FM?
No, this character be adopted after I'm gone for a year or more?

Last edited:
I don't see anything major besides some grammar issues. But it isn't too hard to read. I formatted the skills in a more readable manner for you.

@Wes?

I am working on grammar I never did pass it officially in high school. After spending my entire senior year attempting to pass, my teacher gave me a D- so I can pass and go into the Army instead of forcing me to have to change orders for the army.

I also had someone say they would look through the wiki for grammar mistakes, so in time the errors will get ironed out!

Just hoping in here to let know that the editing for grammar was finished, and also wondering what the status of getting approved is.

Since Yuuki is working with you and seems to approve, I will approve this myself.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back